Day 4

Tonight we had salad and spaghetti.
I made the salad which was simple, yet delicious. It had lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded carrots, chopped up yellow squash and red bell pepper. It was topped with a homemade oil&vinegar dressing which, in addition to olive oil and apple cider vinegar, included: garlic powder, oregano leaves, salt, pepper, and homegrown rosemary as well.
The spaghetti was made my my dad, so I might not get all the ingredients correct.
It was a bed of whole wheat spaghetti noodles topped with his sauce of:
tomato sauce, mushrooms, squash, bok choy, leeks, carrots, tomatoes, celery, possibly other vegetables that I'm forgetting ... and it's very likely that he seasoned it with salt, pepper, and a few herbs. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Going Vegan

Back At It

Day 5