Day 5

      Tonight we didn't have as much time to make a full on meal since it was my first day back to school and I had to stay late for musical rehearsal. Also, my dad was craving "real food" as opposed to the load of vegetables we had been having. We were both drawing a blank on what to make, so we just went to Poquito Mas and had Mexican food. My dad and I got vegetarian tostadas, the only difference being that mine had no cheese or sour cream.
      When we got home I was craving chocolate. Solution? Vegan brownies! They were quite delicious.
The next day I brought some to school for a snack. My friends were confused how "vegan" and "brownie" could go in the same sentence, but once they tried them, they loved them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Going Vegan

Back At It